Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wait and Hope

Good things are always given to those who wait and are patient. I always believe it especially when it comes to photography and fishing. For photography, I will always wait for those precious moments and without hesitation, just click the shuttle button. For fishing, the patience is different, you will need to wait for the fishes to bite. When you reel a fish up, you will be disappointed sometimes, because it is not the size you want. Sometimes you can also go home with nothing at all. So for me, fishing requires more patience.

I'm into fishing before I start photography. I like to fish along the rivers and sometimes ponds. It is an expensive hobby, too, but it really relaxes me. I like to go fishing with my buddies. 

This is me, few years ago.
 Me and patrick, we went fishing nearly every afternoon that time. Rain or shine, he is always beside me.

 Had a great dinner that night at Sadiqin's house. You can hardly see this kind of size again these few years. But i caught TWO! 
Sadiqin's dad : "THIS FISH IS BLIND!" haha

 This is a Snake-Head fish. It was very challenging to catch this fish. It was strong and "slippery". 


This is a kind of cat fish, nicknamed "Sakam". I heard the villagers of the kampung nearby said this fish is very rare. Well, it still went into my stomach. Haha.

Prawn fishing is fun also. This is "Udang Galah".
There are more photos of the types of fishes that i have caught. Will be uploaded next time >.<


Few years back, I went fishing at the sea in Mukah with my dad. It was very very very, and i mean VERY HOT! The results came out well. Here are the pictures my dad took that day. ACTION!





BINGO!!!

"Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answers. Learn to trust your heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment