Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Weeks bring Satisfaction!

These few weeks, I was rushing through my assignments everyday. Just now 23/5/2011 2.30pm, I went to the combined Multimedia design presentation. There were lots of students and that made me nervous. I feel very happy because after i saw my seniors' work, I promise myself to work harder on my 3D to reach their standard. They are really good! Btw, I'm satisfied with my own 3D character modelling because i had tried my best. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my lecturer / BOSS, Mr.Augustus. He is always the one who tries his best to solve the problems I'm facing and gives me valuable improvement advice. Thank You, Boss! 


Well, here's my 3D Character that I presented just now. Enjoy^^  
model created by Brendan Tan
audio used : shenzhou online game play music

For my Video 2nd individual assignment, it took me 5 days to finish recording the video. We need to use 30sec to show a meaningful message from our video. After I had done my recording and editing, I feel proud and happy after all the hard work I put in. I would like to thank Mr.Gregory who always pushes us to produce  good quality videos. I have learnt a lot of things from him, especially lighting and ideas. Thank You Sir!

This is my Video. Enjoy^^
director : Brendan Tan
editor : Brendan Tan
main char : Henry Moh

The subject that stressed me most was creating a logo of Friendship Garden Kuching. I tried many kinds of designs, but they just didn't work out well. Luckily i have a caring Lecturer, Mr. Michael Lee, who never fails to help and guide me in creating my logo. With his wonderful ideas, I finally created my logo. :D Thank You, Sir!

When I was doing research for my logo at Friendship Garden, i saw something rare. The fountain of that garden is functioning! That was the 1st time I ever saw that water fountain functioning! KACHAK!

1 comment: